Monday, June 9, 2014

Professional 11" x 21" Roll Out Drawer

Professional 11' x 21' Roll Out DrawerMy kitchen cabinets were built in 1947! The lower cabinets are deep and difficult to put things away having to get down on your hands and knees just to get to the pots and pans! Not anymore! I purchased 2 of the Lynk cabinet drawers, two widths, and were easy to install. They glide like soft butter on a hot toast. Their size are perfect for all my pots and pans, plenty of room for everything I wanted to put on them. Now it's a breeze to find what I need. It fully glides out and looks great. I am planning on purchasing more for the other bottom cabintes in the kitchen and looking at my art room needs as well. Great buy, great price for the quality.

I have purchased several of this roll out organizers in various sizes. They install easily, are well made and help make it easy to find what you put in the very back of your cupboards. Would especially recommend for the deep shelf pantries (20-22 inches). They are also great under sinks, whether kitchen or bathroom.

Buy Professional 11" x 21" Roll Out Drawer Now

I have a teensy kitchen with one under-counter cabinet to store all my pots, pans and lids. They were a hopeless jumble for far too long, up until I purchased this product and another slide-out drawer for pan lids. They both went in easily enough -the biggest challenge was squirming myself into the cabinet to screw in the rear screws, but there was no getting around that. But now it's in, and my cabinet is so neat and orderly! They glide out and in, everything stacks so nicely. Total win!

My next acquisition? Spice racks!

Read Best Reviews of Professional 11" x 21" Roll Out Drawer Here

No comments:

Post a Comment