Wednesday, June 25, 2014

South Shore Stor It Collection 4 Cubby Storage Unit

South Shore Stor It Collection 4 Cubby Storage Unit, Pure WhiteI bought this storage unit for my girls room to put their toys and books in. It looks great , very sturdy. It takes less than i hour to put it together. Exelent buy. Iwould recommend it to anyone.

Great for holding records! I've got probably pretty close to 200 records in there currently and it's sturdier than a rock. Was thinking about the Ikea Expedit, which is nice, less expensive and sturdy too, but if you don't live near an Ikea like I do, they're going to charge you $200+ to ship.

I put it together in about an hour. But if you like me and like building things, than the time spend is no problem. When it's all put together it can be pretty heavy, so you may need some help moving it to where it needs to be.

-1 star because they shorted me a part. I could've called them to have them ship me replacements but even without it this thing is SOLID.

Love It.

Buy South Shore Stor It Collection 4 Cubby Storage Unit Now

No comments:

Post a Comment