Thursday, June 26, 2014

Welland 48 Inch x 8 Inch x 1.125 Inch Portland Solid Wood Floating Shelving Wall Shelf Espresso

Welland 48 Inch x 8 Inch x 1.125 Inch Portland Solid Wood Floating Shelving Wall Shelf EspressoI bought 4 of these. They all mounted easily enough and looked great. They were shipped well and I had no damaged ones. The only issue was the anchors that came with the shelves. If you're going into plaster, stay away from the factory provided anchors and screws. I ran up to my local Home Depot and bought some heavy duty anchors made just for plaster. Did the trick. No problems. The issue with the ones provided was that any amount of weight on the shelf they would immediately start to lean. The anchors provided didn't even open up, I discovered after pulling them back out. Great shelf, looks amazing but do the right thing and buy separate anchors. Save yourself some time.

When I got the first 6 shelves I was disappointed because 3 were damaged under the plastic like it happened before shipping and we were missing 2 hardware packets but they were great about sending me 3 new shelves. Other than having to wait I was happy.

Buy Welland 48 Inch x 8 Inch x 1.125 Inch Portland Solid Wood Floating Shelving Wall Shelf Espresso Now

No comments:

Post a Comment