Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Trinity 36 x 14 in. Dark Bronze Wire Shelving

Trinity 36 x 14 in. Dark Bronze Wire ShelvingI very much enjoy my shelving rack in my small apartment. It is small enough to fit well, and big enough to hold a lot of stuff (plates, cups, bowls, pots, appliances, etc). I did not have any issues assembling like the previous reviewer. It took me around 20 minutes to assemble. I would recommend some of the other Trinity racks as well.

I highly recommend these shelves for anyone looking to organize a small space. They are extremely easy to set up and to move around. Great shelves.

Buy Trinity 36 x 14 in. Dark Bronze Wire Shelving Now

Love this item porvides lots of space, looks great and very good quality. I purchase this item for extra storage in my kitchen and I am 100% happy with it. very easy to assemble overall great product.

Read Best Reviews of Trinity 36 x 14 in. Dark Bronze Wire Shelving Here

the quality and finish were better than expected, but would have got 5 stars is it came with wheels instead of pegs

Want Trinity 36 x 14 in. Dark Bronze Wire Shelving Discount?

the sleeves that came with the (3) units I bought FAIL TO STAY IN PLACE, making it IMPOSSIBLE to set and secure the shelves. I have issued a complaint to the seller, so we'll see how that goes. I'd like to toss these into the ocean and sail 'em back to China. Let me further say, however, that I previously purchased units JUST LIKE THESE three from COSTCO and didn't have one bit of trouble. What a waste of my time and energy thinking I could move the sleeves around and get them to lock in to place. YOU have been warned.

Save 49% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment