Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Rubbermaid 5E08 FastTrack 24-Inch Mesh Basket

Rubbermaid 5E08 FastTrack 24-Inch Mesh BasketI bought this item because it was a "Mesh" basket. What shipped to my home was a large "Wire" basket that did not match the picture or description for this item at all. Not cool.

I am a huge fan of the Fasttrack system and the mesh baskets shown in th picture, and ordered 3 more of these baskets for an new project. They instead shipped this:

This baskedt is vastly inferior for several reasons. 1) the baskets are wire, not mesh, and therefor you cannot put small items in them 2) the hooks are not permanently attached to the basket and constantly fall off and 3) the hooks are not rigid on the baskets so that you cannot use the baskets if you mounted the rails on an exposed beam as opposed to a flat wall, as I did.

Seriously not amused.

Buy Rubbermaid 5E08 FastTrack 24-Inch Mesh Basket Now

I know other reviewers were disappointed when they received this but it's not the picture that's wrong its the description. Looking at it you can see it's CLEARLY not mesh. It's got bars in it but you can still put fairly small items in it and for me it's hose accessories and gloves. It's super strong and hold a lot of stuff that otherwise used to end up in 5 gallon buckets for me!

Read Best Reviews of Rubbermaid 5E08 FastTrack 24-Inch Mesh Basket Here

Unlike some of the other reviews I got exactly what was in the picture. I use the basket to hold power tools so the size of the mesh wasn't a concern for me. Overall its a good product. Easy to take on and off the FastTrack system and seems to hold up well. Thinking about buying more just to keep tools and things off the ground.

Want Rubbermaid 5E08 FastTrack 24-Inch Mesh Basket Discount?

Product works great! I have the basket full of lawn products and sprinkler heads. This helps keeps my things in one place and off the ground. Might be buying another here pretty soon as I need more room. A+++

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment