Monday, June 16, 2014

Winsome Parker Nesting Table, 3-Piece

Winsome Parker Nesting Table, 3-PieceDisappointed with the purchase. The nesting tables were poor quality. The finish was rough. The black stain was uneven. The wood slants connecting the legs did not align properly, allowing gaps at both ends and giving some slates an inclined look, when they should have been parallel to the ground.

I was very hopeful when I saw these on line...they were just plain awful. My husband started to assemble them and stopped. They were discolorations in the wood, and the legs had imperfections and weren't even straight. We packed it up and sent it back and Amazon refunded us immediately.

Buy Winsome Parker Nesting Table, 3-Piece Now

Disappointed in the shoddy workmanship. The middle & smallest table tops look like a child sanded & finished them. Which unfortunately could be possible considering they were made in Thailand.

Read Best Reviews of Winsome Parker Nesting Table, 3-Piece Here

I bought these tables for my family room. We have a large sectional couch which takes up a lot of room and I wanted tables that could be used and put away. They are very well made and very attractive looking. They stack perfectly! My son uses them to build Leogs on and we all use them for snack tables.

Want Winsome Parker Nesting Table, 3-Piece Discount?

Judging from the picture, I thought these tables would be perfect for my small livingroom. They are so poorly engineered that it was nearly impossible to get them assembled. Although the finish is very thin, a can of spray paint corrected this problem. The price is super, and I really enjoy the convenience of 3 different sizes.

Save 35% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment