Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Melannco Black Square Shelves, Set of 3

Melannco Black Square Shelves, Set of 3The product was definitely over priced for the quality of the item. I found the same brand and model at Bed Bath Beyond for half the price and ended up sending back the original order. Even with shipping,etc. it was still cheaper.

I had been looking at these shelves for awhile and finally gave in and purchased them. I did like the fact that the product came with templates for each shelf for your wall layout and a tiny leveling device to ensure you were making them level. The shelves themselves seem very sturdy BUT when I took them out of the box EVERY SHELF was scratched in the front so I was pretty disappointed that I had the shelves that I liked but they were damaged when they arrived.

Overall they seem reasonable for the price, you could find these at a discount store like Ross and expect the scratches but I don't expect that from Amazon and do not feel like investing the time to do an exchange for a 20.00 item.

Buy Melannco Black Square Shelves, Set of 3 Now

These shelves do a good job of filling up an empty white wall. They are a little small, but as long as you read the dimensions before ordering this shouldn't be a surprise. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I had a hard time hanging them. I like that it came with hardware, but the pieces that were meant to anchor the screws in the wall don't fit very well; I ended up just skipping them and putting the screws directly in the wall (and I definitely should have used a stud-finder).

Read Best Reviews of Melannco Black Square Shelves, Set of 3 Here

The only probably I had with these were that they weren't level they tip forward but they should be fine to put stuff on

Want Melannco Black Square Shelves, Set of 3 Discount?

No damage upon delivery. Relatively small cubes but just the right size, in my opinion. These shelves are a nice way to vary your wall decoration!

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment