Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Woodland Products CMS36W Crown molding 36-Inch Shelf, White Finish

Woodland Products CMS36W Crown molding 36-Inch Shelf, White FinishI got 2 of these and love them. I put large German beer mugs on them and it fits perfect. It was hard to find ones that had a big enough platform to fit a 4-5 inch wide mug. But these are perfect.

These are beautiful. We ordered two for our focal wall. They are constructed very well and look so much better than the pictures above. Only one suggestion; the standard screws aren't very heavy duty. If you're drilling into studs, I suggest picking up your own. Even after adjusting my torque settings on my drill, I still managed to break off two. Buy your own ahead of time. Other than that, these are amazing!

Buy Woodland Products CMS36W Crown molding 36-Inch Shelf, White Finish Now

No comments:

Post a Comment