Friday, July 4, 2014

Atlantic 88335754 Soho TV Stand - Black

Atlantic 88335754 Soho TV Stand - Black
  • Supports up to 37 inch flat panel up to 80 lbs
  • Lower shelf supports 65 lbs
  • On-board media storage for 12 games or movies
  • Four leveling feet
  • Easy assembly in less than 30 minutes - 8 major parts

Wasn't sure about the stability of this during purchase but it arrived and nearly 1year later it's still a great piece for our sons room.

I put the unit together in about 30 minutes without my husbands assistance. Very simple and self explanatory.

Unit has useful DVD or game slots that I really like-unit can be assembled without them too.

The top is more like a carbon fiber finish on a plywood or mdf wood. The way the bars assemble and the low profile make it a stable piece. We originally planned to mount the tv to the wall and use the unit for video game consoles but it is secure enough I don't have to worry about it falling over on my 7yr old. Would advise it to be secured to a wall strap for kids under 6yrs old though.

Also keep liquids or wood will warp very easily. But for the low cost, small size but easily supports a 32" TV, VCR, DVD player, Xbox, wii, and cable box for under $60 I got ours for-I'd say its a steal. Great for small game space!

Buy Atlantic 88335754 Soho TV Stand - Black Now

I almost didn't buy this stand because I didn't like the look of the dangling DVD holders. Once I realized they were optional, I was sold. It was relatively easy to put together, and like the other reviewer said, it took about 1/2 hour. A small electric screwdriver is handy if you are doing it alone emphasis on small some of the places are tight.

The stand is sturdy, but what I like even more is that it virtually disappears. You don't buy this because you want a piece of furniture that makes a statement you buy it to hold the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment