Friday, July 4, 2014

Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 24-Inch, Black

Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 24-Inch, BlackBought 2 of these shelves. Some of the screws were crooked, the parts don't line upand the whole shelf is very unstable. Too bad we had to drill all the holes in the wall before we discovered the problems. Will go to the hardware store to procure parts to stabilize since we don't want to deal with repainting/repairing the wall and finding something to replace them. Boo.

The shelf is solid and looks good but the holes for the screws were not right and after drilling huge.holes in my wall I'm left with a flimsy shelf I'm afraid might fall right of the wall.

Buy Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 24-Inch, Black Now

I love these modern shelves! They look great and the quality is good. We used two shelves for decoration in my toddler's room and put teddy bears and toys in them. My husband had no trouble when installing the shelves.

Read Best Reviews of Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 24-Inch, Black Here

I like the idea of a floating shelf, but this one was difficult to get up right. I use it to hold the center speaker under my wall-mounted tv; I wanted to minimize the gap between the top of the speaker and the bottom of the tv. After carefully measuring and mounting the shelf I found that the mount angles up considerably, I guess to sort of pre-stress it. I had to take it down and lower it to provide sufficient clearance. The drywall anchors they give you are worse than useless; almost all of them pushed right through. Throw them away and get the kind that screw into the drywall. In the end it all worked out ok but putting it up was a lot more trouble than I expected.

Want Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 24-Inch, Black Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment