Friday, July 11, 2014

AVF NXS300PB-A Premium AV Component Shelving System - Black

AVF NXS300PB-A Premium AV Component Shelving System - BlackI got this last week. The initial installation was easy. But now I am struggling how to run my cable from the back to my components. As per the instruction, we are suppose to have some kind of holes/ some opening to run cable from back to equipment.

Very poor design.

I am not sure if AVF tried at-least once to install the whole system before start selling in market.

I have a small center channel on the top shelf, dvd/cable box on the middle, and my stereo receiver on the bottom. The shelves sag when fully tightened down. Today, after having the shelving for 3 weeks, the bottom shelf mounting arm broke. Luckily I was able to catch my reciever before it fell on the ground. I ended up hurting myself in the process. Installation instructions were not very good, and one of the allen head bolts wasn't even drilled, so I had to find a replacement on my own. Shelving is also not very large, and my components barely fit on them. The cable management on the back is maybe 1/2" diameter, and I could barely fit 3 cords in it before it was full and then the slide in cover wouldn't go on. I can't afford another one unfortunately, so Im stuck with this. I just had to contact AVF to send me another mounting arm, hopefully they will do so with no issues as they have a lifetime warranty.

Buy AVF NXS300PB-A Premium AV Component Shelving System - Black Now

We needed a sleek design that we can mount on the wall to save some space and where we can keep many of our devices. We bought this almost 2 yrs ago and think its great. No problems with installations. Top shelf holds the DVD player, middle shelf holds the DVR receiver and the bottom shelf holds stereo receiver. Ours was able to hold the weight and we haven't had any problems of breaking or too much weight... I think as long as you follow the weight limits per shelf you should have absolutely no problems. We also ended up running some of our cables into the walls so that it looks even more organized.

Read Best Reviews of AVF NXS300PB-A Premium AV Component Shelving System - Black Here

The wall mount had great directions and plenty of hardware to mount the unit. It included hardware to mount in several differnt ways giving you options. Very solid and a high quality product I would buy again. Cable hiding is difficult in any aplication and this one was not as easy as the directions lead you to believe and leave a little to desire.

Want AVF NXS300PB-A Premium AV Component Shelving System - Black Discount?

Nice clean look . easy to install. hide wires in the frame. shelving large enough for any dvd or cable box.

No comments:

Post a Comment