Friday, July 11, 2014

Seville Classics 4-Tier Iron Sqaure Tower Shelf

Seville Classics 4-Tier Iron Sqaure Tower ShelfThis shelf is sturdy, and a perfect size for storing food items. I had a tall empty cabinet in my kitchen and I put this inside of it for storage. I'm sure it will stay together and hold plenty of weight. I considered wire storage cubes but all the reviews talked about them coming apart. The adjustable feet make it easy to keep it nice and stable on an uneven floor. I put it together in about 10 minutes, and it shipped really quickly. I'd highly recommend.

This is a great little shelving unit . Very easy set up nice and solid. The color is a bronzed brown. Very nice.

Buy Seville Classics 4-Tier Iron Sqaure Tower Shelf Now

Seville never disappoints. Their shelves are sturdy, practical and esthetically pleasing. They are not perfectly finished, have the occasional lumpy solder or whatever, but who would ever notice that unless they were assembling the shelves. Seville also makes shelves in home practical sizes to fit the small corner or narrow hallway..!

Read Best Reviews of Seville Classics 4-Tier Iron Sqaure Tower Shelf Here

I highly recommend this shelf. It is very sturdy and easy to assemble. I bought it for my son and he is very pleased for what he wanted it for.

Want Seville Classics 4-Tier Iron Sqaure Tower Shelf Discount?

April 2013 I received the new feet and had the same problem. The feet would only turn a couple of times and 3/4 of the screw continued to show. The problem seems to be within the shelving pieces that the feet screw into. I contemplated buying another as most buyers didn't seem to have any problems but decided to go with the Convenience Concepts 8017S X-Tra Storage 4-Tier Folding Metal Shelf instead.

The feet provided on the shelving unit I received would not screw in all the way. In fact I could only screw them in for a couple of turns and then could go no further. This left about 3/4 of the screw showing. I had bought a competitors shelving unit also and those feet screwed all the way in so I know how these should work. I have called the manufacturer and they are sending out new feet. Unfortunately I don't think that's going to solve the problem.

The shelf itself is great and I am using on carpet without the feet. It's very heavy duty and stable. I'd order another one but I'm not sure that I want another unit with feet that I can't use.

No comments:

Post a Comment