Monday, July 28, 2014

Axess 5-Shelf Bookcase

5 Shelf Bookcase in Chocolate Brown - Compact Fit CollectionEasy assembly. It looks great and appears to be sturdy. Cardboard backing is too soft but looks fine. I would recommend this purchase.

Happy with purchase. Just as described . Good color . I put it in my office . Nice price. I highly recommend

Buy Axess 5-Shelf Bookcase Now

EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED AND SHIPPED EXPEDITIOUSLY. PACKING WAS PERFECT AND ASSEMBLY OF PARTS WAS SIMPLE AND COMPLETED IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS.

Read Best Reviews of Axess 5-Shelf Bookcase Here

The bookcase arrived as described. The bookcase is strong and stable. It holds a lot supplies, files, books, and I was even and I was able to include a printer

Want Axess 5-Shelf Bookcase Discount?

I will not purchase any more products from South Shore because of the flimsy cardboard backing, and the cam covers fall right off revealing the screws. Overall, this product is cheaply made, but for the price--go figure. This product is great if you want a quick fix, but I would not recommend buying this product if you are planning on it staying together for more than five months, because no matter how well you take care of it, the product is flimsy; and the boards will inevitably warp as a result.

Save 38% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment