Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sterilite Premium Heavy Duty 4-Shelf Storage Unit with Tubular Construction

Sterilite Premium Heavy Duty 4-Shelf Storage Unit with Tubular ConstructionI bought these for the basement in an area where I could not install wall shelves. I have three of them side by side. I was really busy and didn't have time to screw together metal shelves and these were really quick to assemble and quite sturdy.

This shelf system is wonderful. It is easy to assemble and very sturdy

Plus it looks good. I will buy more!

Buy Sterilite Premium Heavy Duty 4-Shelf Storage Unit with Tubular Construction Now

Storage unit was easy to assemble and does exactly what it was designed to do. Individual shelf legs make it slightly unsteady compared to a shelf unit with four legs for all shelves, in my opinion.

Read Best Reviews of Sterilite Premium Heavy Duty 4-Shelf Storage Unit with Tubular Construction Here

The shelves are as described except the dimensions are woefully off. Each individual shelf is 36" wide X 18" deep. The total unit assembled is indeed approximately 57" high. The extra size kills my ability to set them in the space I had planned out. Otherwise they seem sturdy, and at least the package I opened didn't seem to have damage on any of the parts.

Want Sterilite Premium Heavy Duty 4-Shelf Storage Unit with Tubular Construction Discount?

The shelves are not as long, nor as wide as I'd like. I have a lot of Holiday bins that I intended to store on this but it looks like I will just need to store odd (smaller) size bins and misc. items. But having said that, it is sturdy and Very EZ to put together.I like it but instead of ordering more of this size, going to try to find it a bit bigger.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment