Thursday, July 10, 2014

ClosetMaid 36-by-12 Inch Shelf, White #1031

ClosetMaid 36-by-12 Inch Shelf, White #1031The previous reviewers state that the nails are smaller than the holes in the supports. They are correct. However, by reading and following the directions, one should insert the plastic anchor through the hole in the support into the pre-drilled holes in the wall followed by tapping in the nail as directed. If the hole in the wall was pre-drilled to the specified size in the directions, the install should proceed with no issues. Like my dad always told me, "When all else fails, READ the directions!". Sage advice.

Hung this in my closet to add more storage space. Everything about it worked out great. Came with all the supplies.

Buy ClosetMaid 36-by-12 Inch Shelf, White #1031 Now

Perfect for my purpose, sturdy and easy to install. Supports my electronics and eliminates the need for supplemental cooling.

Looks good too.

Read Best Reviews of ClosetMaid 36-by-12 Inch Shelf, White #1031 Here

I was looking for a way to organize the laundry closet in my apartment and I figured I could not go wrong with ClosetMaid. I did have to cut this down to the length I needed (instructions are provided on how to do this), end caps were provided for the cut ends. This shelf is very sturdy (I have a large stack of cook books on it now) and it was very easy to install.

Want ClosetMaid 36-by-12 Inch Shelf, White #1031 Discount?

This is a good product, average price. It was packed well and sent promptly. It arrived just as in the picture.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment