Thursday, July 10, 2014

Lipper International Bamboo 3-Tier Corner Shelf, Brown

Lipper International Bamboo 3-Tier Corner Shelf, BrownThis is beautiful, just beautiful, and looks great in my kitchen. I keep app plates, towels, and a small fruit basket on top Blomus Basket 36 Cm

One thing to note that you could miss in the pictures: the bottom shelf has no bottom. It's just open with a wooden border. So anything you put on the "bottom shelf" is actually sitting directly on your counter.

I ordered three and got six...I didn't realize you get two in a box. Very nice product and a good value. Sturdy.

Buy Lipper International Bamboo 3-Tier Corner Shelf, Brown Now

Bamboo is the perfect perfect material for the kitchen. I was looking for shelving and I didn't want anything metal. I saw this and just fell in love with it! It fits perfectly in the corner and I stack my items on it. Such a smart/functional item!

Read Best Reviews of Lipper International Bamboo 3-Tier Corner Shelf, Brown Here

Arrived broken on the top at the three joins. Had a friend glue it and now it is stronger than ever. My fruit and vegetable baskets fir nicely on the shelves in the corner of my kitchen counter

Want Lipper International Bamboo 3-Tier Corner Shelf, Brown Discount?

Fits in the corner of my kitchen counter nicely ,really helps organize and remove the clutter from the countertop,planning on buying 2 more.

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment