Sunday, July 13, 2014

Curve TV Console

The Curve Rich Golden Oak 76' TV Entertainment Console With Two DoorsThis a beautiful cabinet. It was well packed and the delivery by Pilot Freight was early. The only problem I have is that the shelves are not adjustable. For the price it is a high quality piece of furniture and a great buy. It is just as good quality as some of the $1,000 tv stands and is wider than all.

There was only one other review when I ordered this console, however the size was perfect and it looked like a nice piece of furniture. I was not disappointed. It was delivered on time and packed like a very expensive piece of furniture. It is indeed a quality pieceso well made! It was delivered in one piece --yay...no assembly required. Only minor issue was whether a piece of wood on the bottom is packing material, and can be removed or not. I took pictures and sent an email and received an immediate reply. Please do not hesitate to order this. You will thank me.

UPDATE: The piece of raw wood that is on the back and bottom of this piece is needed for stability, according to the manufacturer. Since it is a little noticeable from across the room, I tilted the piece on its back and stained the raw wood piece in the front. Problem solved. I constantly get compliments on this console.

Buy Curve TV Console Now

No comments:

Post a Comment