Monday, July 14, 2014

Frenchi Home Furnishing 3-Tier Shelves, White

Frenchi Home Furnishing 3-Tier Shelves, Whitethis was just what I was looking for. a cute little table to fit in anywhere. looks like it could be vintage or any era.

OMG! My tables just came. It took me ten minutes to put them both together and they are beautiful!!! I thought maybe the reviews were exagerating because they are just good for something cheap, but they are awesome. Very sturdy, all the screw holes were perfect, which is more than I can say for some more pricey furnitue... they don't even wobble at all, the measurements were just right so my lamps fit on them perfectly. There were some very minor imperfections here and there, but you can just turn the piece that you don't want to see toward the back and screw in the opposing piece so it stays that way. The imperfections I'm talking about are very minor and I think you can only see them when you are inspecting each individual piece. This may just be one of the best purchases I've made on Amazon or anywhere for that matter. Great value! They have tables like this at TJ Maxx that don't look this good for at least twice as much, and that's a discount store. I'm using them as bed side tables in a small guest room because I thought the open look with shelves for a book or accessory in a room with very little furniture would be nice. I will post a photo after I'm finished painting and putting the room together. I may get the round tables for a different room.

Buy Frenchi Home Furnishing 3-Tier Shelves, White Now

this is the perfect little hallway table. easy to put together. the only reason i am giving 4 instead of 5 stars is because it was a little wobbly. cut a little circle from some foam tape and its all groovy.

Read Best Reviews of Frenchi Home Furnishing 3-Tier Shelves, White Here

The spice rack looks excellent. I highly recommend it if you have white furniture in your room.

This is very easy to assemble only took few min and price is reasonable .

Want Frenchi Home Furnishing 3-Tier Shelves, White Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment