Thursday, July 3, 2014

Home Styles 9001-0021 Create-a-Cart 9001 Series Cuisine Cart with Natural Wood Top, White, 32-1/2-I

Home Styles 9001-0021 Create-a-Cart 9001 Series Cuisine Cart with Natural Wood Top, White, 32-1/2-InchI was so excited to get this cart but really disappointed that it was hard to put together and the holes didn't line up. Poor-fair quality.

It arrived great. Good packaging. it arrived as 2 boxes, the cart, and the top.

After unpacking, it took me about 2 hours to assemble. All-in-all, it goes together like any other u-assemble furniture.

However, the two side panel alignment dowels were misaligned by just enough that they wouldn't go together without some modifications. they were off by about 1/16". Just enough to be a problem.

One of the the back panel inserts was a little too tall. I had to trim about 1/16" off it. Not sure if that was because of the dowel misalignment or not. Considering the panels were in the back, and problem dowel was in the front I don't see how.

Maybe only 1 in 100 will have the same problem, so be warned.

In the end, it's a nice looking cart and seems sturdy and will suit my need.

Buy Home Styles 9001-0021 Create-a-Cart 9001 Series Cuisine Cart with Natural Wood Top, White, 32-1/2-I Now

Arrived very quickly. Looked overwhelming unboxing it, but went together very easily. It took longer than I thought to put together, but not bad. Quality seems Great. The shelve on top is great for Salt and Pepper. Suits my need perfectly.

Read Best Reviews of Home Styles 9001-0021 Create-a-Cart 9001 Series Cuisine Cart with Natural Wood Top, White, 32-1/2-I Here

No comments:

Post a Comment