Thursday, July 24, 2014

Honey-Can-Do SHF-01607 Kitchen Cart with Wheels and Cutting Board

Honey-Can-Do SHF-01607 Kitchen Cart with Wheels and Cutting BoardI purchased a new stove, and it does not have the space between the burners that the older stoves had. I really needed a small table to work on next to the stove. This cart was the perfect size. I ended up taking the wheels off and just putting rubber tips on the legs because I did not want the cart to move, and even with the locks on the wheels there was some jiggling. The cart is sturdy enough for my purposes. The top seems to be a laminate. I do treat it carefully. I put pot holders down under baking dishes when I take something out of the oven and put it out on the cart for "help yourself." It is easy to clean-the wire shelves do not accumulate dust. I did not want to spend a lot of money for what I was planning to use the cart for. It certainly was worth the price. No problem with assembly-it did not take very long. It is optional to apply the handle. It is a good extra towel rack in the kitchen.

This kitchen cart arrived earlier than expected and was just the right height for food preparation if you're standing up. Assembly was a breeze but note that you do need a screwdriver.

Buy Honey-Can-Do SHF-01607 Kitchen Cart with Wheels and Cutting Board Now

This cart is very sturdy. The wheels are large and solid. I would recommend it and would buy it again if I needed another cart.

Read Best Reviews of Honey-Can-Do SHF-01607 Kitchen Cart with Wheels and Cutting Board Here

This cart is exactly what I was hoping for. I have a space between the fridge and stove that was just big enough for this to fit. The top is solid wood, not laminate (at least the one I received), and is 2 inches above the stove's cooking surface, so quite tall. About hip height for me at 5'7" perfect work height. The casters on this thing are insane they look like something you'd find on a piano or some industrial equipment seriously heavy duty. Not those useless cheap plastic rollers like on some carts.

It took me 1 hour to assemble, including my shelf-height-dithering time. The cart does wiggle a tiny bit, but I would definitely not call it rickety. Very well made of sturdy-seeming components. I recommend.

Plus it was here in 2 days with free shipping. I've never even received a book that fast!

One note: when assembling, make sure the little plastic leg surrounds have the beveled edge UP, otherwise the shelves won't fit easily and well. I almost assembled it wrong and would have had to pound the pieces together. If it is assembled right, you shouldn't have to pound on anything. Hope that helps!

Want Honey-Can-Do SHF-01607 Kitchen Cart with Wheels and Cutting Board Discount?

This was double packaged...first plus. It went together in a matter of minutes with a screwdriver and the little wrench that was included. It made a nice addition to the kitchen and it's height was perfect to sit next to my stove, which is what I needed it for. Highly recommend!

Save 52% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment