Thursday, July 24, 2014

Expand A Shelf - Mega

Expand A Shelf - MegaI have limited space for spices. I bought this so that I could easily see what I had and get to it. It does make it EASIER but you won't be able to read the label. I have to tell by color of the top, and mental notes of where each spice should be (alphabetical by herb or sweet, etc on different rows) What annoys me is trying to get the spice jar out and knocking the bottles below out of the cabinet. Still better than nothing but if you have room, get a revolving rack or one that goes in the drawer.

I use the Expand-A-Shelf product in many of my clients' kitchens. This product is not about creating space, but rather about improved visibility in the same amount of space.

The staggered height of the stadium steps allow you to see your food pantry items in a kitchen cabinet, even the ones located in the back of the cabinet. The product improves visibility in deeper cabinets when you have many small to medium size pantry items of the same height. It is ideal for canned goods & small bottles (e.g., spice bottles, soup cans, etc.). Just love this product!

Ilene Drexler

The Organizing Wiz

Buy Expand A Shelf - Mega Now

This "spice stadium seating" as a friend calls it is a great space saver. I can easily fit four rows of spices in a standard wall cabinet and see/access all easily. Each "step" is pretty deep and easily accommodates larger jars and bottles. This product was also a lot sturdier than I assumed; it's made of thick white pvc-like plastic.

Read Best Reviews of Expand A Shelf - Mega Here

I bought one like this several years ago. My pantry has a deep cabinet and only two shelves, so buying several more has really improved the way my canned goods and other items are stored in it now. Can easily see what I've got!

Want Expand A Shelf - Mega Discount?

I saw a professional organizer use this product when organizing a kitchen. This expand a shelf is fantastic. With a large family I always stock up when there's a good sale. Expand a Shelf makes it a snap to organize and stock up at the same time.

All of us are thrilled with the before and after. I will be getting more of these for the other shelves.

A great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment