Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Honey-Can-Do SHF-01608 Bakers Rack with Cutting Board and Storage Shelves

Honey-Can-Do SHF-01608 Bakers Rack with Cutting Board and Storage Shelves...because I put the first one together incorrectly. I must say I was very disappointed and dissatisfied with the product after assembling the first one. Assembly was quick and easy, but it was the flimsiest and most unstable piece of furniture I ever owned. I put the second one together and quickly realized I had assembled the first one incorrectly. There are black, locking plastic caps/sleeves that at first glance appear to work either direction. They do NOT, and the instructions do not state otherwise either. If you are putting one together and it seems wrong, check the direction of the black plastic caps. Mine were all upside down.

Both are now assembled correctly and I am beyond happy. They had exceeded my expectations and are very, very durable and stable. I realize they are bakers racks, but I wanted something like this for my greenhouse, so I have alot of weight and lights installed on them. Absolutely perfect. And now my wife wants a 3rd for the kitchen.

i highly recommend this product to be used as a storage shelf in just about any application. Very, very versatile.

I bought this for a place to put my microwave and other kitchen items while I redo my countertops and I just love it. It's very sturdy and it was very easy to put together. I wish the description had included the overall sizes because it ended up being a little too big for the space I had.

Buy Honey-Can-Do SHF-01608 Bakers Rack with Cutting Board and Storage Shelves Now

This was very easy to put together, and it ended up perfect! My engineer husband was impressed with the stability and quality. I also bought it with pot hooks. It was a perfect addition to my kitchen and freed up a lot of cabinet space.

Read Best Reviews of Honey-Can-Do SHF-01608 Bakers Rack with Cutting Board and Storage Shelves Here

I'm impressed. This baker's rack is higher quality than I expected.

The shelf is solid maple with a quality satin finish. It extends over the front legs, seamlessly, where other brands have a notch on the front edge. No groove either. I like that, since I'm not using it in the kitchen, and wouldn't cut meat on it in any case.

The legs are strong. Easy assembly. Well packed.

Everything about it is better than I thought it would be. I have several other brand chrome storage racks, up to 3 ft x 6 ft tall. This is the highest quality of them all.

Want Honey-Can-Do SHF-01608 Bakers Rack with Cutting Board and Storage Shelves Discount?

Overall I like this bakers rack. It was quick and easy to put together (about 15-20 mins). A drawback is the depth, though it seems to be about on par with other similar bakers racks. It is not counter-depth, about 2/3 of a normal counter. It is higher than others I had researched, about level with the counter; good height.

Save 48% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment