Thursday, July 24, 2014

Con-Tact Brand Light Adhesive Lite Tack Shelf Liner, White Matte, 12-Inch by 30-Feet

Con-Tact Brand Light Adhesive Lite Tack Shelf Liner, White Matte, 12-Inch by 30-FeetAlthough the shelving is plentiful, it is not heavy enough to last. A stray brush against something puts a hole in it. Also it is not quite tacky enough to stay down in front.

The Contact brand shelf liner I recently purchased was better than I expected. It was a inexpensive and not only did it line my shelves and drawers well and quickly. But I'm sure I can reuse them if I moved. I love it and will recommend it to my friends.

Buy Con-Tact Brand Light Adhesive Lite Tack Shelf Liner, White Matte, 12-Inch by 30-Feet Now

I was not happy with this repositional shelf liner. Some of the sheets that I used remained flush with the shelving, while others would not stay in place. I like the thickness of the liner, just wish that it would partially adhere to the surface of the shelving.

Read Best Reviews of Con-Tact Brand Light Adhesive Lite Tack Shelf Liner, White Matte, 12-Inch by 30-Feet Here

Did not have any stick. Moves around and bunches up when put on the shelves. contact used to have a "tac back" product with some stick but also reposition able. Wish they would add it back

Want Con-Tact Brand Light Adhesive Lite Tack Shelf Liner, White Matte, 12-Inch by 30-Feet Discount?

This shelf liner was exactly what I ordered. It worked well for the application, but the product's quality is different from previous purchases. Earlier rolls were of a thicker grade liner which was easier to handle and place. This still serves the purpose, but is more awkward to handle because it is so lightweight.

Save 27% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment