Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Legare 24-Inch Deep Shelf

Legare 24-Inch Deep ShelfI bought this separately to use underneath the Legare Peninsula. It houses my huge HP All-in-One Printer that was a major eyesore sitting on the desktop. $40+ seems like a lot to spend on a shelf, but the desktop space that it freed up is very worth it. I should also mention that the Legare system (including this shelf) has enough holes to string the cables/wires from the printer to the computer and keep them out of sight.

I use this with the 30" desk extension and it has done very well for me. It is deep enough to put a printer/scanner.

Buy Legare 24-Inch Deep Shelf Now

We bought the Legare corner set, peninsula and file cabinet and it is amazing. Seriously, there are not tools required. I'm adding a shelf and an extra file cabinet today. I really recommend the Legare desk set. It was easy to assemble and it looks great. We bought it in espresso. Very handsome looking piece.

Read Best Reviews of Legare 24-Inch Deep Shelf Here

No comments:

Post a Comment