Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Media Storage Tower-76" Tall Double

Media Storage Tower-76' Tall Double BlackThe product is easily put together by anyone with limited assembly experience. I bought some book shelves from a different company during the same period, and found by comparison that the media storage rack was so much easier to assemble. The instructions are great, the pre-assembly was done thoughtfully on the part of the company, and a single person can easily assemble it without much difficulty in very little time. Pieces fit easily and I could assemble it without causing damage to the product (because of unclear directions, putting things together backwards, or having to force pieces together due to poor manufacturing, etc.). While this media rack is a bit more expensive than others, I do think the quality, durability and attractiviness off-set the price. I now have four of these and will definitely seek this product out when my collection demands it.

The quality of this item is very very questionable. I bought one of these units years ago and had problems with the shelves. They bent with the weight of the CDs and I had to buy glass shelves.

Because of lack of alternatives and expecting they had corrected that problem I just bought another unit. Because there is nobody else in the market, they didn't do anything to correct this problem. The same quality issue. I just came back from the glass store where I ordered 24 glass shelves.

Shame on the maker of this piece of furniture.

Unfortunately there are no other alternatives for CD storage for 1,500 CDs. If you have a CDs collection and need storage you don't have much to chose but be prepared to spend another 300 bucs on glass or real wood shelves.

Buy Media Storage Tower-76" Tall Double Now

No comments:

Post a Comment