Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Shelf Brackets (Pr.) Small-Hand Made Wrought Iron

Shelf Brackets Small-Hand Made Wrought IronI bought several solid wood shelves from Ikea and wanted some brackets to achieve a sort of french country look for my kitchen. These were perfect; they definitely look more expensive than they were.

These are great brackets. I had been searching a while for some nice sturdy, yet decorative, brackets that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg and wouldn't be overly designed. Other brackets that I've seen have either no style (the basic, somewhat flimsy type that you get from DIY home stores), or there was a bit too much style (the art deco type with lots of swirls and loops). These are basic yet still have a lot of style. What you see is what you get. They also have a nice heft to them. They are in no way flimsy. I would defy anyone to try to bend one of these things with their bare hands. I used mine to create shelving for videos and DVDs; however, with proper mounting these could easily take on the heaviest books. These are a great find. A great price for a quality product.

Buy Shelf Brackets (Pr.) Small-Hand Made Wrought Iron Now

these were great, I will use these outside in the summer,

I ordered small, they just weren't small enough for

what my needs were at this time, they are still great

thanks.

Read Best Reviews of Shelf Brackets (Pr.) Small-Hand Made Wrought Iron Here

These are high-quality wrought iron shelf brackets I'm extremely happy having them to hold up a shelf. They are very decorative on my brick wall. Really well made brackets smooth surface and edges, no defects whatsoever. Highly recommend for anyone who wants reliable yet stylish shelf brackets.

Want Shelf Brackets (Pr.) Small-Hand Made Wrought Iron Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment