Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Solid Wood Closets 16-Inch Depth Closet Organizer System

Solid Wood Closets C16MPS 16-Inch Depth Closet Organizer System, Maple SpiceMy wife did comprehensive market research, we received quotes from two local closets manufacturers, and ended up buying 7 Walk In Closet Organizer Systems and 2 towers to install in our two walk-in closets in the master bedroom. It's well-made, high quality, straight forward assembly. I believe the product has great value: we ended up spending approximately 1/2 plus several days of my work on the assembly of solid wood product relatively to a melamine quote we've received.

The company is located just north of downtown LA; I live in San Diego and decided to drive up there to save several hundreds of dollars on shipment of my last order of various extra shelves. I met the owner who turned out to be utmost professional 3-rd generation carpenter who knows a whole lot about this business; he was very friendly, worked with me, provided advice on the assembly (you can call him if you have questions) and even gave me some extra assembly hardware at no charge. I warmly recommend this company and its products!

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment