Saturday, July 12, 2014

Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 60-Inch, White

Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 60-Inch, WhiteThese selves are great. They are easy to install, they arrived eariler than I expected and they look wonderful on my wall. They were everything I expected and more.

I bought 2 of these for the kitchen, less expensive than one more cabinet. They look great. I didn't install but I watched and decided I could have done it. There's a bar screwed to the wall with two prongs that go in holes in the shelf plus a couple other screws on the shelf itself. I would however like to know what weight each holds.

Buy Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 60-Inch, White Now

Shelf is an inexpensive alternative for display shelving it is sturdy for light weight display items, easy to install, and looks good no, you cannot climb on it . . . but it is exactly what I wanted and is a great buy for its intended purpose

Read Best Reviews of Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 60-Inch, White Here

I wish this was made just a bit better. Don't use the anchors they give you, they don't hold good and the shelf wobbles. But from a distance, it does look good!

Want Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 60-Inch, White Discount?

The white paint applied to this shelf could be thickers. I cand see the underlaying material through the thin paint on this shelf.

Did not repaint as defect could not be seen mounted high up on wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment