Saturday, July 12, 2014

Over The Door Pantry Organizer

Over The Door Pantry Organizerthis shelf is a piece of junk. The dimensions on Amazon said l4.4 x10 x10 which would work on my narrow pantry door and the box states 17 x5.25 x51. Doesn't work.

In the last fifteen minutes I have received my package, installed the organizer and loaded it with canned goods and packages of pasta. The hardest part was deciding what to put in it.

The trick to this product is to hang it on a REAL door. It is designed to hang on a normal interior door. Mine is on the back of my laundry closet.

It is sturdy. It is holding a lot of weight. It does not wiggle or slip when I open and close the door. I even gave the door a "slam" and everything stayed right where I had put it.

I love this.

I live in an apartment and finding something sturdy enough to be useful without having to drill holes in the walls is tricky.

This is great.

Buy Over The Door Pantry Organizer Now

For a rack that fits over the door rather than screwing into it, this item is perfectly adequate. As other reviewers have mentioned. it does sway when you close the door, but it's not a big deal. Maybe try shutting the door gently... just a thought. The good people of the Command adhesive product line make a cord clip that solves the problem neatlysans holes in your doors.

Read Best Reviews of Over The Door Pantry Organizer Here

Part of the problem was my pantry door is smaller than the standard door. The other part was the product was too flimsy to even attempt to work right. It felt like I was hanging baskets on uneven lengths of chain link. I will never use a product like this that comes in this many pieces.

Want Over The Door Pantry Organizer Discount?

Works great! The rack provides enough storage to de-clutter my pantry. I did as others suggested, place heavier objects on the bottom to avoid the shelves from swinging wildly.

Product dimensions on description is for the actual box the product comes in. Actual dimensions of the shelf unit is 17" W x 5.25" D x 51" H

No comments:

Post a Comment