Thursday, August 28, 2014

16 Inch Angled Wood Shelf Brackets Red Mahogany

16 Inch Angled Wood Shelf Brackets Red MahoganyThe wood is too soft, and need to drill hole (should be pre-drilled for easy DYI). We spent too much time make measurements and drill holes.

These were just like the ones from the Closet System Kit that I purchased. I am not sure what holes the other reviewer had to drill? They come pre-drilled with 3" long screws and screw hole caps. I just set the top/front end under the shelf I was adding the support to and then put the screw into the pre-drilled hole to mark the location on the wall. Then I removed the bracket and installed the self-drilling drywall anchor where the screw tip mark was. Lastly I re-positioned the angled bracket and installed the screw. I did have to get a 3" long #2 philips bit for my drill because the screw head will end up recessed into the predrilled hole by a couple of inches. A 2" long bit will probably work just fine too. The screw cap finished it off to conceal the screw. Everything took 5 minutes max per bracket. 2 came in the pack.

Buy 16 Inch Angled Wood Shelf Brackets Red Mahogany Now

No comments:

Post a Comment