Sunday, August 24, 2014

4D Concepts Magnetic Shelves, 2-Pack

4D Concepts Magnetic Shelves, Blue, 2-PackBought it for my son's bedroom. It is great now instead of taping or hanging his art on the wall we can display with the magnets. A bit smaller then I thought but it will hold his trophies and cars very well.

These shelves are NOT magnetic---they have a metal strip so if you have something magnetic it will stick to it. This is NOT what was advertised but I was too busy to return it within the "window" so I'm stuck with something that is not anything like what I wanted.

Buy 4D Concepts Magnetic Shelves, 2-Pack Now

I received these shelves and was disappointed to find that they are not magnetic AT ALL. I bought them from Amazons Warehouse Deals so these might be a fluke and normally these shelves are magnetic, but the ones I have aren't even slightly magnetic. I do wish that the listing had mentioned this because being magnetic is the main reason I purchased them, but I do understand that with the amount of items being sold as returns/open boxes Amazon can't go into detail for every item.

Also, I have purchased quite a few items from Amazons Warehouse Deals and this is the only item that I have had an problem with normally their items are fantastic! Everything I have received from them (except these shelves) has been brand new/perfect condition so I would still recommend them as a seller.

Read Best Reviews of 4D Concepts Magnetic Shelves, 2-Pack Here

Don't buy unless you're in college or you don't care for quality. Weird pieces of particle board were falling out the back of these, and once we put them up (as per instructions), I was afraid they would fall on my baby's head. Eek. No good. If you need a quick fix, maybe try them, but if you're looking for solid, quality shelves, pass these up.

Want 4D Concepts Magnetic Shelves, 2-Pack Discount?

I ended up returning this item because it was way to heavy for my wall. I live in an apartment and I didn't want to damage anything. I can imagine buying something to reinforce these shelves, because the idea is really cool, but it wasn't for me.

Save 24% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment