Saturday, August 23, 2014

Mini Clever Clips. Swivel Clip with Strong Grip. 6 Piece Set

Mini Clever Clips. Swivel Clip with Strong Grip. 6 Piece SetWe needed about a dozen clips for a special job and these filled the bill nicely. They came on time and no other product that we found on Amazon would have worked as well.

These are nice clips, very sturdy, I doubt they will break easily. I have them attached to the metal "lines" of my expanable wall mount drying rack and they work well. The only warning is: they are VERY hard to squeeze open. These are not good for those with arthritis or small children. You need a good strong grip to open the pincers here. That said, they are effective. I wish they made a bigger size for bigger items as these are fairly small. If you have kids or arthritis I recommend the line hooks with clips on the end, they are less sturdy but much easier to use.

Buy Mini Clever Clips. Swivel Clip with Strong Grip. 6 Piece Set Now

Great for hanging little messages were they are sure to be seen. Also hang rubber gloves to dry, hang up pot holders etc.,etc.,etc. Really a strong grip too.

Read Best Reviews of Mini Clever Clips. Swivel Clip with Strong Grip. 6 Piece Set Here

I wish I'd ordered more while they were available. These are just perfect for hanging hangers on the washing line.

The grip is indeed strong, and the little hole fits a small plastic hanger just right.

I hope they become available again, as I need more than the six that came in my pack.

Want Mini Clever Clips. Swivel Clip with Strong Grip. 6 Piece Set Discount?

I ordered these because I thought I could use them for hanging hand washed items. But these are way too tiny for that. The clips measure approximately 1 inch long by 3/8 inches wide. The portion of the clip that holds the item is about 3/4 inches. Rather tiny for bigger fingers. But everyone seems to love them for various uses, so probably I'll find a use for them, too. I'll have to go back to the old-fashioned hooks with the curved hanger top for my hand washed items.

No comments:

Post a Comment