Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Athena Nadia Baby Changing Table, White

Athena Nadia Baby Changing Table, WhiteI am very happy with this purchase. It is solid/sturdy and looks nice with our crib. I bought some storage bins for the shelves below to put baby clothes, diapers, etc. My husband put this together in about 20-30 minutes. He is quite handy, but the construction seemed fairly easy. Overall, this is a great changing table & you can't beat the price.

This changing table is what I was expecting. It feels sturdy once put together. The finish is flat white and will scratch and dent easily. The drawer is flimsy and may not survive long. It's too heavy to move around and does not have wheels--something I did not consider needing. But, for what I paid for this changing table I am happy with it. It has nice lines, good storage space and a sturdy work surface. Assembling it was challenging as there were several similar parts and none were marked. I assembled it myself at 38 weeks, so it wasn't physically difficult. If you are on a budget, looking for certain features (like a drawer) or don't need something to last for more than one kid this table is a good choice.

Buy Athena Nadia Baby Changing Table, White Now

I am satisfied with this table. It was very difficult to put together but seems to be of ok quality. I would only recommend if you can find it on a good enough sale price.

Read Best Reviews of Athena Nadia Baby Changing Table, White Here

My wife and I were initially looking at the dresser style changing tables, thinking the "open style" would be wobbly, and that is definitely not the case with this product, it is very solid, and the shelves are reinforced. The included changing pad is rather thin, but should do the trick.

Want Athena Nadia Baby Changing Table, White Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment