Friday, August 15, 2014

Can Tamer Two Tier Food & Beverage Can Carousel

Can Tamer Two Tier Food & Beverage Can CarouselI ordered two of these from a mail order catalogue...they do assemble easily and the carasel turns nicely. BUT....photos from other sites show tuna fish cans and other types of cans.....it only holds soda cans and Campbell Soup cans. In other words, 10 oz cans only, no 15 oz cans. No vegetable cans or tuna fish cans. So I filled one with Campbell Soups for my cupboard, and one is in my fridge with soda cans.

The Idea is good, but only certain size (small) cans fit on it. If you wanted Chick Peas or Kidney Bean Cans on it, they fit but not as if it was meant for it. I'm using it because I have it, but would not buy another one.

Buy Can Tamer Two Tier Food & Beverage Can Carousel Now

Fits my pantry shelves perfectly. Works well with Campbell's soups...other sizes, not so much. I would purchase this product again.

Read Best Reviews of Can Tamer Two Tier Food & Beverage Can Carousel Here

It holds together somehow, even though it is very cheaply made. The spaces for cans are for the ones in the picture, If you have a can of beans or corn they are too big to fit securely

Want Can Tamer Two Tier Food & Beverage Can Carousel Discount?

For me this item did not work. I asked to send it back, but was told to hold on to it. I did not like the idea that I purchased something that did not work as demonstrated on U-Tube, my cans keep falling off and it did not spin as in the video, and when it did turn everything came tumbling down. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment