Friday, August 15, 2014

Closet Shoe Rack - Expandable and Stackable (Mahagony/Satin Nickel) (24.5"H x 22.75"W x 12"D)

Closet Shoe Rack - Expandable and StackableThis shoe rack is of very good quality considering the price, very nice looking and extremely easy and quick to assemble. I highly reccomend it to anyone who has limited floor space with loads of shoes as not only are there 3 shelves but shoes can be stored underneath making that 4 shelves.I am so pleased with the product that i ordered 2 more. Shipment was really fast too, and i like that.

I bought this to replace a plastic shoe rack that collapsed even though I had fewer shoes on it than it said it would hold. This rack is just what I was looking for. The sides are sturdy and hold the bars in place well. I also like that it was expandable so you can adjust it to the space you have. I have it extended almost all the way out and it doesn't sag or get wobbly. I have two of them stacked on top of each other and it is completely filled with shoes and it's still incredibly sturdy. I highly recommend it!

Buy Closet Shoe Rack - Expandable and Stackable (Mahagony/Satin Nickel) (24.5"H x 22.75"W x 12"D) Now

Just recieved this shoe rack last night and it is everything I expected. Very easy to put together and sturdy. I have 20 pairs of shoes on the rack and their is room to spare. Love the shoe rack and would buy again.

Read Best Reviews of Closet Shoe Rack - Expandable and Stackable (Mahagony/Satin Nickel) (24.5"H x 22.75"W x 12"D) Here

This shoe rack was easy to put together and holds nearly all of my 30 pairs of shoes. This was definitely worth the money!

Want Closet Shoe Rack - Expandable and Stackable (Mahagony/Satin Nickel) (24.5"H x 22.75"W x 12"D) Discount?

Just got the shoe rack today and it looks great and works well! Definitely lives up to the 20 30 pairs of shoes fitting on it and doesn't feel flimsy. If bars sag just hold the bolt and turn the bar itself and it straightens up no problems!

Save 11% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment