Friday, August 22, 2014

ClosetMaid 12-Inch ShelfTrack Locking Shelf Bracket, White #2853

ClosetMaid 12-Inch ShelfTrack Locking Shelf Bracket, White #2853Great heavy duty bracket with nice white finish . Real Closetmaid quality with perfect fit. The shelfFrack system lets you adjust/install the brackets and shelfs at different heights without reinstalling supports in the wall. Quick change in an ever changing world.

I purchased several dozen of these brackets for the purpose of installing an ADJUSTABLE shelving system in one of my closets. Each bracket was about $3.15 while HomeDepot charged $4.57 each. This represented a significant savings. I was pleased that the transaction went without any problems. For me, one out of every 3 or 4 online purchases seem to result in catastrophe, leading me to believe that online sales will eventually fall as people get fed up with being burned.

I will purchase many more brackets again in the future from this seller.

Thank you,

Ken

Buy ClosetMaid 12-Inch ShelfTrack Locking Shelf Bracket, White #2853 Now

My family and I had recently moved into a new home in which one of the bedrooms had a Closet Maid closet storage system. In order to best utilize the shelves for my daughter's closet, I needed two more of these brackets. It was helpful to have the brand name and product number on the side of the brackets we already had so I knew what to look for. The two extras I purchased at Amazon snapped in place just like the other ones, and now my daughter's closet is secure.

Read Best Reviews of ClosetMaid 12-Inch ShelfTrack Locking Shelf Bracket, White #2853 Here

I moved to a new apartment with a ClosetMaid system that was short 1 bracket. It matched the existing unit and it does it's job of holding up the shelf.

Want ClosetMaid 12-Inch ShelfTrack Locking Shelf Bracket, White #2853 Discount?

Same brand as Home Depot's but cheaper depending on quanity, tax rate and shipping. The more you buy the more the savings. Product is A-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment