Tuesday, August 5, 2014

EZStudRack Shelving System for Garages, Sheds, Pantries, Closets, and More. Includes 16 EZStudRacks

EZStudRack Shelving System for Garages, Sheds, Pantries, Closets, and More. Includes 16 EZStudRacks & 64 Screws.I bought couple of these stud racks and they are working great in my garage & kitchen pantry.

Shipping was fast & product was well packed.

A must have for every home....

I used this product to help get my garage organized. I watched their product video online, and told myself "I can do that." I am a 60 yr old woman who likes to take on minor home improvement projects. I recommend this product for anyone who needs extra storage with open studs. The boards that you have to cut to fit into the system, makes it very easy to reorganize them for other objects if need be.

Buy EZStudRack Shelving System for Garages, Sheds, Pantries, Closets, and More. Includes 16 EZStudRacks Now

No comments:

Post a Comment