Thursday, August 7, 2014

FURINNO Turn'n'Tube 3-Tier Corner Display Rack Multipurpose Shelving Unit

FURINNO 12077DC/BK Turn'n'Tube 3-Tier Corner Display Rack Multipurpose Shelving Unit, Dark Cherry/BlackWe don't have a media cabinet in our family room due to limited space and needed something to help organize our media accessories like the cable box and Wii and their associated cords. This little unit was the right size and shape and the price made it worth a gamble. When it arrived I was a little concerned abut the plastic pieces but upon putting it together (a very easy and intuitive process) I was surprised at how sturdy it was! The three shelves hold everything we needed it to and it has worked perfectly for our needs. Once assembled and in use it blends in with our decor very nicely and looks high end. I can't believe how happy we are with this unit!

This shelf is so lightweight, I was very surprised! It actually feels fairly sturdy, though. I don't think it will hold A LOT, but for my needs (trinkets, etc), this is perfect for my cubicle at work. I think I am going to buy another one to go in the corner of my desk.

Buy FURINNO Turn'n'Tube 3-Tier Corner Display Rack Multipurpose Shelving Unit Now

These are nice and sturdy. The reason that I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that they are smaller than I thought they would be.

Read Best Reviews of FURINNO Turn'n'Tube 3-Tier Corner Display Rack Multipurpose Shelving Unit Here

Assembly was simple, it is sturdy even though plastic...and works perfectly for my need. Shipping was super fast, and everthing fit together well.

Want FURINNO Turn'n'Tube 3-Tier Corner Display Rack Multipurpose Shelving Unit Discount?

It was smaller than I thought it would be. it is very flimsy but since it just sits in the corner I kept it.wouldn't epect to put much more than the dvd's we're storing on it though.

Save 50% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment