Friday, August 1, 2014

Ginger 4540-20/ORB Columnar 20-Inch Hotel Shelf, Oil Rubbed Bronze-Hand Relieved

Ginger 4540-20/ORB Columnar 20-Inch Hotel Shelf, Oil Rubbed Bronze-Hand RelievedFirst, let me say that I didn't pay the $300 plus dollars listed today for this item! I paid around $90 for the Oil Rubbed Bronze version and gulped a bit when I did it. But, after seeing some others in the homes of friends, I feel this one looks much better than less expensive ones. (Not $300 better, but better!)

In oil-rubbed bronze this is very classy appearing. It's heavy, solid looking and gives a vintage look without looking cutesy. I'm using it in a guest bath, with deep green bath towels with hand towels on top, as a way to free up space. It looks really good and I'm glad I got it.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment