Saturday, August 2, 2014

Whitmor 6026-3562 Natural Wood Household Shelves

Whitmor 6026-3562 Natural Wood Household ShelvesThis is the 2nd of these that I have owned. We have two large Newfoundland dogs and I use these for dog bowls and they work perfect. Dog bowl stands are expensive and are generally not tall enough for my dogs. These also have the advantage of not letting spilled water "stand" which is a major flaw of products designed for this purpose.

Made of durable (and fragrant) white cedar, this product arrived ready to assemble and set up. It was easy to put together andis sturdy enough to hold up to 6 pairs of shoes (including heavy boots) without bending or warping in any way.

Buy Whitmor 6026-3562 Natural Wood Household Shelves Now

I purchased this product to keep my outdoor "work shoes" organized and neat in the garage and, on balance, it pretty much does that. On the other hand, if you use actual boots outside, then this probably isn't the product for you---the boots can only fit on the top shelf, and the product itself is fairly flimsy. While it looks good, I doubt that it will last very long without taking extreme care when placing shoes on the middle or top shelves.

Thanks to earlier reviewers, I knew what I was getting into and really cannot fault the product.

Read Best Reviews of Whitmor 6026-3562 Natural Wood Household Shelves Here

I love this item! Arrived on time and looks just like the picture. Amazingly easy to set up and looks great with my living room :D

Want Whitmor 6026-3562 Natural Wood Household Shelves Discount?

As other reviewers have said, the structure does seem a tad fragile once assembled; however, this should not be an issue if all you are using it for is a shoe rack. It is unfinished wood which I painted dark brown and it looks great. It comfortably hold 3 pairs of cowboy boots on the top and 3 pairs of sandals on the bottom (plus 3 more underneath the lowest shelf). Easy to assemble.

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment