Sunday, August 3, 2014

Keystone Shoe Bench

Keystone Shoe BenchPoorly designed and built. The top bench sits above the end pieces exposing unfinished board and the wood veneer is damaged in parts right out of the box. They had one job put all the parts in the box, I am missing one plastic screw cover. Oh and it's not square it's slightly tilted. This is below what I find at Christmas Tree Shop. Does the job but thats it.

I really like this bench, I just wish it were fabricated a little better. There are chips on some of the corners of the wood and the corners don't come together perfectly. In the end, I don't think anyone will be examining my shoe rack at close range but I don't think it is a super good deal. You are getting what you pay for here...good dimensions, a good concept, and shoddy construction.

Buy Keystone Shoe Bench Now

Perfect size for entry way and even fits in front of my Washer/Dryer with out hindering me from opening those doors. Light weight so easy to move around.

Read Best Reviews of Keystone Shoe Bench Here

No comments:

Post a Comment