Monday, August 4, 2014

Kitchen Cart with Stainless Steel Top Base Finish: Black

Kitchen Cart with Stainless Steel Top Base Finish: BlackFor $145 I wasn't expecting a high quality, 'last forever,' product but I was expecting something fairly decent. Sitting in my kitchen now, it doesn't look bad but up close, you'll see the issues. First, it was missing screws, Wayfair did reply to me the following day saying that were shipping them out but none the less, still a pain. I managed to buy my own screws that matched the requirements so I could get it put together. The directions are a mess. It looks like directions for several different carts that are close enough for them to just send on packet but the directions don't always match, the pieces are mislabeled, sometimes it says to do things that you can't do and doesn't tell you to do things you need to do, pilot holes for the products are not always finished or long enough which cause several pieces to crack and split trying to get the screw flush, and finally, the hinges for the doors are bent causing the doors to hang and not close properly. First time ordering from Wayfair "CSN" and do not plan on ordering from them again due to this over prices piece of crap furniture. My appliances need a home in my new tiny kitchen otherwise I would've returned it. DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING TO ANYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment