Monday, August 4, 2014

Boraam 12503 Praha Metal Baker's Rack

Boraam 12503 Praha Metal Baker's RackI had a space that was 27" max width and I needed a mid-size microwave to fit in it. This rack was perfect and looks great next to a black stove.

Directions are a bit sketchy (just a picture) and the wine rack was a little tricky so don't tighten the screws until done!

Shipped well and fast all materials were included.

This baker's rack is quality and beauty. I love it! It is exactly as it is described in the advertisement, and we are very satisfied.

Buy Boraam 12503 Praha Metal Baker's Rack Now

I ordered this for a small space in my kitchen to hold wine, root vegetables, fruit basket, flour/sugar/etc. and it provides attractive and functional storage for these items. I'm not the most coordinated person, and probably shouldn't be trusted to use tools without supervision, but I was able to muscle this together by myself within an hour. As other reviewers have noted, the pieces do not all fit together easily so be sure to wait until the end to tighten the screws. You need to have patience, perhaps redo some pieces, to make everything fit together. Actually, I couldn't even add one of the screws for the top shelf because the pieces didn't match properly but it doesn't seem to affect its sturdiness at all. And also, the faux wood shelf is ugly and I will need to paint it to make it look better.

Read Best Reviews of Boraam 12503 Praha Metal Baker's Rack Here

Just put together our bakers rack for our sunroom, and its absolutely perfect fit..i was concerned about the instructions since I read the other reviews and as per my bf who actually put it together said it was rather easy, there was just one screw missing but we managed, somehow..

Looks great and the price was really reasonable..thanks to amazon sending me an email about the price reduction..

I am very pleased with how this product looks and would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Want Boraam 12503 Praha Metal Baker's Rack Discount?

Overall, the rack is great. It holds my things adequately and is sturdy.

Assembly:

The directions need some work, as it's a single sheet, and the hardware it comes with isn't labeled. They just throw the mishmash of screws in a bag. The pieces don't fit EXACTLY together, and I kept having to loosen previously assembled parts so that the next piece would fit. I didn't tighten it very hard either, just until it stopped well enough to be sturdy. The other thing is that it comes with wood screws to screw in the main surface area, but the cutting board itself has no holes. I had to use a drill bit and manually put them in, and it doesn't come with even a screwdriver to put them in, so be prepared that you will have to do some drilling of some kind.

Packaging was fine, except that the styrofoam used to protect it was VERY crappy, and left a mess all over my kitchen. I found pieces in my sink which is a good 10-feet away from where I was assembling it, and even in the next room around the corner.

Be warned, the main "wood" cutting board SHOULD NOT be used to cut on. It's a piece of ply wood with laminate over it, and cutting on it will result in cutting through the laminate. Have a cutting board ready if you plan on doing any sort of food preparation on it.

Overall, it's a great piece, but the initial experience of putting it together is pretty annoying / frustrating.

Save 14% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment