Monday, August 4, 2014

Knape & Vogt 2141WH 36 36" White Finish Shelf-Made Images Wood Display Ledges

Knape & Vogt 2141WH 36 36' White Finish Shelf-Made Images Wood Display Ledges
  • Floating Wood Shelf Features
  • Constructed from durable wood for long lasting quality and performance.
  • Crown molding design adds style and class to any room of the home.
  • A great way to display framed photos decorative plates collectibles and more.
  • White finish brings a clean accent to any room and looks great with almost any decor.

We bought this shelf 2.5 years ago to hang above our daughter's changing table for things like lotions, sunscreens, etc, that were taking up too much space on the table. We're now expecting our second child, and I wanted another shelf to hang in his room since we're still using the shelf in my daughter's room even though we've moved the changing table to the baby's room. I bought one at Target for about the same price as this one, and it's not nearly as nice. It's unstable on the wall and I'm uncomfortable putting it above where my child will be laying. I actually cracked the shelf slightly trying to get it on the wall, and it's not nearly as thick as this shelf, which I think helps increase the stability. We will be attempting to return the new one to Target and are ordering another of the Knape and Vogt shelves because the quality is far superior. We did not have any problems with the paint, I can't remember what the wall anchors were like but we always have those on hand so I probably wouldn't have noticed if they were poor quality -would just have used my own.

Buy Knape & Vogt 2141WH 36 36" White Finish Shelf-Made Images Wood Display Ledges Now

The product came with chipped paint and a few dents. Although dents were on side that goes next to wall. It was extremely inconvienant for me to have to repaint it when the reason why I bought it in the first place b/c it was white wasn't worth the hassel to send back either.

Read Best Reviews of Knape & Vogt 2141WH 36 36" White Finish Shelf-Made Images Wood Display Ledges Here

Mine arrived in great condition. It looks great installed. Only gripe the drywall anchors that come with it do not have a lip on them. We lost one in the wall. Luckily we had our own supply of them and used our own anchors to install this beautiful shelf.

Want Knape & Vogt 2141WH 36 36" White Finish Shelf-Made Images Wood Display Ledges Discount?

I ordered 2 shelves. Color is more cream than white and is not consistent, so I had to paint them. One shelf was chipped on both ends and so warped, you could never hang it. I called seller's customer service 2x and was forced to leave messages. No one called back. Then sent an email and received quick response. They shipped another shelf pretty quickly and told me to throw the damaged one away. I am happy with the shelves despite the hassle and painting needed.

These shelves are really well made and seemed so sturdy, but the finish is terrible. I bought two of these, and both of them had a blotchy, uneven coat of paint that looked yellow in some spots. It was bad enough that it almost looked like coffee had spilled on them. I would NOT buy these again. Luckily the return was easy enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment