Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pegasus 20720 1796H Estates Collection Glass Shelf, Heritage Bronze

Pegasus 20720 1796H Estates Collection Glass Shelf, Heritage BronzeI had my contractor install this as well as the rest of the Pegasus Estates collection fixtures in my new powder room. I love the way it looks. The shelf is a very elegant upgrade from the aged stainless steel one we used to have.

At first, the glass shelf rocked back and forth a lot and I was pretty unhappy with its instability. I was going about looking for little buttons or something to stabilize it. This was assuming that my contractor installed it correctly. Just on a whim, I decided to tighten the knobs even further. More stable, less rocking. Huh. I kept doing it, even past the point where you could almost hear the glass squeaking from the pressure, but there are cushions built in, so you have a lot of leeway before you crack the glass.

Finally, the shelf is steady, super strong, and as gorgeous as the rest of the new bathroom.

Love it. And the price is incredibly reasonable for a glass bath shelf in bronze.

Save 29% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment