Sunday, August 17, 2014

Salamander Archetype Two Shelf Rack (Black)

Salamander Archetype Two Shelf RackI had always had a Salamander Archetype 5.0 in my main home theater unit for over a decade, but as my theater grew in components and scope, I needed to add additional rack housing to meet my growing needs and demands. This 2.0 shelf meets my requirements, not only in expansion, but also in aesthetics as well. Now, instead of having many components stacked on top of each other atop a 5.0 Archetype...I know have better uniformity and exclusivity for each of the components in my rack. Even the expanded look of the rack lends itself nicely not only in my theater...but my home as well. This is money well-spent and worth it!!!! And even my movies and television programs play back very well as a result. Great product. a very, very great product. Thanks!!!! :)

Save 35% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment