Sunday, August 17, 2014

Office Bookcase With Cabinet

Office Bookcase With CabinetI purchased two of these to go along with my matching executive desk and file cabinet. Just like the desk, these file cabinets are beautiful, VERY solid and VERY heavy. They're not constructed of flimsy plywood with a cardboard sheet on the back. They're solid wood and they have a beautiful stain and finish no veneer. It matches my executive desk perfectly. Given the price, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. Shelves are solid and level, but do not appear to be adjustable. The doors line-up nicely and snap shut well. Hardware is nice and sturdy. Wood has a good stain that catches the light.

I wish they had provided, or allowed, for some type of lighting at the top of the cabinet. I would have paid a little extra for that and it would make these bookcases really stand-out. However, given the price, I can't complain.

Very well packaged. Ships as a single piece. Extremely heavy, so have two people with strong backs to help you move this.

Save 37% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment