Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sourcing Solutions X-Frame Bathroom Towel Tower

Sourcing Solutions X-Frame Bathroom Towel Tower, White FinishI was excited to open the box and start putting it together. I noticed a scratch on the top shelf and thought, ok I'll just put that in the back where no one will see it. Then as I picked up one side to attach, I saw that the main bottom support bar was broken in half. That's when I noticed many other scratches, blemishes, and even what appeared to be warping of the shelves. If I had paid better attention to the online description, I would not have ordered it. The box was too light. Even if it arrived undamaged, I would not have been happy with it. I thought it would be heaver and better constructed. Don't waste your time, money, or energy on this one.

Okay! So my spacesaver arrived today and I was happy to receive it, but disappointed to find that it is more black than espresso! From the pictures it really looks like a chocolate brown piece. However, as I was assembling it, I was disappointed to find that it is more on the black side. So it is off to Home Depot to get a $4 can of oil-bronzed spray paint to lighten it up to match the remaining decor in the master bath suite! This is an easy and inexpensive fix! The piece is sturdy and beautifully crafted.

Buy Sourcing Solutions X-Frame Bathroom Towel Tower Now

We purchased this item (in white) for our bathroom in our new apartment that didn't have any closet for towels. It was super easy to put together...probably about 20-30 min for someone who has put together self-assemble furniture before. Instructions were pretty good, pieces fit together fairly well. Had to use a small drill bit on one hole as it was slightly misaligned, but otherwise everything else fit OK. I felt this was a great value because I found it through the Amazon Warehouse listed as "used-like new" and I got it for 50% off. Only had one dime-sized chip missing from a corner on one of the shelves (could have been from shipping) but looks great overall (chip not too noticeable) and is very sturdy. After seeing it in person, I would reasonably pay full price. It holds more full-sized bath towels than we have to put on it and we still have room for other things.

Read Best Reviews of Sourcing Solutions X-Frame Bathroom Towel Tower Here

I looked for a tower/shelf for my kids bathroom for a long time and could not find one that I liked. I saw this one and did not want to spend $100 for my kids bath but I liked the look of the shelf. I am glad I did. This will last a long time. It took 5 minutes to build and it looks very modern and like I paid way more than $100. Great product.

Want Sourcing Solutions X-Frame Bathroom Towel Tower Discount?

Pros-easy to assemble and serves the purpose for our bathroom.

Cons-cheap, Chinese, poor quality, and arrived well packaged but broken. About par for the course these days in the good ol U.S.

Save 26% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment