Thursday, September 18, 2014

Alera SW504824SR Industrial Wire Shelving Starter Kit, 4 Shelves, 48w x 24d x 72h, Silver

Alera SW504824SR Industrial Wire Shelving Starter Kit, 4 Shelves, 48w x 24d x 72h, SilverI was looking for some storage solutions for my entrance. I bought the 24" deep shelving so that I could use Rubbermade Roughtotes lengthwise. They are so easy to assemble, and you can put them together in different sections. I even joined them to make a long unit. By adding more sections of poles I made one end higher due to my slanted ceiling. You can get accessories to go with this type of shelving. The possibilites are endless. I ended up getting more units for the basement.

Was exactly what I needed and holds a lot of heavy items. I didn't put it together myself so I can't comment on how easy it was to do.

Buy Alera SW504824SR Industrial Wire Shelving Starter Kit, 4 Shelves, 48w x 24d x 72h, Silver Now

No comments:

Post a Comment