Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sauder Camber Hill Entertainment Credenza Sap - Sand Pear

Sauder Camber Hill Entertainment Credenza Sap - Sand PearThis stand is a very sturdy item. It wasn't too complicated to set up, just needed to pay attention to the instructions. Some parts were not labeled with their letter, but it wasn't too hard to figure out which piece was which. Definately one that needs a little bit of space to put together, just to be able to lay parts out properly. Pros: Very good quality for the price, I enjoy the plastic bushings on the back for cable routing for each of the shelves, Does alot in a shorter space. Cons: Width of shelves between leg and center is a little narrow, my cable box does not quite fit, easily remedied by inserting box at an angle. Only other con would be a few similar parts, so you really need to make sure you have the right parts and follow the instructions properly. Would definately recommend.

I love this entertainment stand, it's a lot sturdier then my last stand I had. The only draw back I found with it was that it only comes in the one (pear) color and also it had a few (small) nicks along the edge (caused from shipping) which I find isn't really noticeable or a big deal. I also like the fact that this one is small enough to fit my small living-room and it can hold up to a 40 inch t.v.without any problems.

Buy Sauder Camber Hill Entertainment Credenza Sap - Sand Pear Now

No comments:

Post a Comment